Non-Summer Lodging & Activities
Whether it is for a few hours or a few days, our facilities are available for rent. Driving up the mountain, you leave distractions behind and enter a world that is conducive to fellowship, adventure, reflection and renewal. Groups from local businesses, churches, quilting guilds, colleges, scouts, family reunions, sports teams, non-profits, individuals and many others enjoy over 900 acres of beautifully maintained grounds and meeting spaces, cabins, trails, dining hall and waterfront. All the lakes, trails, wetlands and woods are yours to explore.
Crystal Lake Camps is available for reservations to groups from late August through May, and for individuals during the ski season which is January through March, plus or minus a few weeks depending on the snow. Whether you prefer sleeping in a tent under the stars, or the warmth of a cozy bed, we have a variety of lodging choices to accommodate any group. Depending on the time of year, our lodging facilities accommodate from 75 in the Winter (heated) to 150 during the Spring and fall (additional non heated) for overnight guests and up to 200 day guests in the dining hall.
Amenities at Crystal Lake include:
- Large dining hall and meeting space with high ceilings and wrap-around window view of Crystal Lake
- Beautiful waterfront lodge with a wrap-around porch and rocking chairs
- Rustic cabins and tent sites near campfire circles, firewood, water, and facilities
- Over 900 acres of woodland with 2 lakes, wetlands and streams
- 25 miles of trails for horseback riding, mountain biking, hiking, trail running and skiing
- Waterfront beach, fire circle and docks on Crystal Lake
View our Guest Guidelines and Policies.