CLC Virtual Activity Schedule
Check out our new bedtime story web series, Moonlit Chronicles!
See CLC’s 2020 Annual Report
Program Statuses and Updates
We know these past couple of months have been unusual for us all, and the camp is still very much here for you. We are looking forward to seeing many of you in person for this upcoming summer. We’re actively looking at how the summer may unfold given the current state of things, and wanted to be communicating with you.
- DiscoveryBound’s 20s/30s Spring Retreat which CLC is hosting is being postponed to May 21-23, 2021. Registration for this program will open later in the summer, so stay tuned!
- Youth Camp: We will NOT be running an in-person first session program, but instead we will offer online programs/content. Sessions 2 and 3 are expected to be run as planned, and we will make a decision about Session 2 on 1 June.
- Family Camps: We will not be running our First Session Family Camp. August Family Camp is running as planned.
- Trail Race [August 19]: running as scheduled
- Fall For All [October 9-12]: running as planned
- Fall Cleanup Weekend [October 23-25]: running as scheduled
- Winter Camp [December 29-January 1]: running planned
Learn more about CLC:
Are you interested in CLC but need more information? You can watch our online camp show from wherever you are! Click here to view. We also have an online camp show with Spanish translation, which you can watch here.
Sign up for our Monthly Email list: http://eepurl.com/dCYjw5
Rest and Study
Did you know that camp offers Rest and Study in the fall, winter, and spring?!?! Come up to camp for a peaceful and quiet atmosphere to relax, prepare for your Association, or take some prayerful time. We have a fully-stocked reading room with Christian Science resources, cozy and rustic rooms overlooking Crystal Lake, and access to a kitchen for preparing meals. Please contact email@example.com for inquiries.