Summer Camp Program Statuses and Updates
We know these past couple of months have been unusual for us all, and the camp is still very much here for you. We are looking forward to seeing many of you in person for this upcoming summer. We’re actively looking at how the summer may unfold given the current state of things, and wanted to be communicating with you.
- DiscoveryBound’s 20s/30s Spring Retreat which CLC is hosting is being postponed to May 21-23, 2021. Registration for this program will open later in the summer, so stay tuned!
- Youth Camp: We will NOT be running an in-person first session program, but instead we will offer online programs/content. Sessions 2 and 3 are expected to be run as planned, and we will make a decision about Session 2 on 1 June.
- Family Camps: We will not be running our First Session Family Camp. August Family Camp is running as planned.
- Trail Race [August 19]: running as scheduled
- Fall For All [October 9-12]: running as planned
- Fall Cleanup Weekend [October 23-25]: running as scheduled
- Winter Camp [December 29-January 1]: running planned